Available weekly booking times
|Available time spots|
Bookings Fundraiser Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are essential to lock your regular spot.
- Can book more than one hour blocks for extended booking time
- Deposit of 50% of your selected package deal is required for the next upcoming booking. To be paid for within two weeks of booking time to hold the spot
- Full balance of booking payment is required at commencement of booking
- Cancellations will be charged at 50% of the booking fee which the balance will be refunded*
- Organiser can determine for Closed Complex fundraisers if public can attend. All casual public laser and mini golf games fees will be added to the fundraising pool
- Any requests for "Out of regular trading hours" bookings are usually a minimum of three hours and could incur a variation of stated prices and options. These bookings to be agreed by senior management only and the requesting group. Note, we need to cover minimum staffing hours which a three hour minimum booking is required.
We strongly encourage your group to pre-sell tickets to assist you in pre-paying for bookings.
* Please understand, we do carry extra product stock and we schedule staff for your fundraising option and late cancellations usually require us to still pay our rostered staff.
Fundraising event organiser
- Full contact details required including mobile, landline and email is required for organiser and another contact within the group.
- We provide wrist bands to organiser to hand to each participant so our staff know who is part of your group. This is required as we do have general public attend events unless you have selected a Closed Complex.
- With video arcade games, our staff will add tokens in the machines for play and continue to add tokens through your event time.
For a successful fundraiser spread the word and get everyone in your group involved in promoting and pre-selling tickets. Consider the numbers of your members and book a package inline with your expected numbers of participants. Best to under book a package for the first one or two to gauge your participation rate.
To help you get the word out, Laser Tag will:
- Encourage your group to add our venue link to your website and Facebook page
- Update our fundraising calendar advising customers of your event on our website
- Promote your group on our Facebook page the week leading up to your booked event
- Promote your event on our internal tv board