Improve your laser tag game
Education and coaching is important to learn and enjoy playing laser tag. Even casual players would like to score more and learn some techniques to score consistently over 15,000 points when playing several of our team or individual target games.
Game improvement is not just on scores, it also includes
- team tactics and strategies
- playing offensive or defensive
- play as a team
- game fitness to play up to 20 games over an eight-hour tournament period
Zone Laser Tag Albury game improvement options
We are building our laser tag coaching product continually. These combine league members and casual players to also play together and learn. Currently our venue products to support game development are:
- Structured coaching sessions during junior league
- Sunday night Social Night (5.00pm - 7.00pm cost is $15 for five laser tag games. This combines our advanced league and social players. Our league players share tips to improve your game.
- Saturday morning $5 games. Limited to four specific sessions. Only for members where you get to play with other Albury members who okay in other leagues. Good for making friends.
- Access to Albury ZLT - Twitch to view our high performance players each week on Wednesday from 7.00pm. Learn how they play and strategise around the bases on defence and attack.
We are adding local competitions to our tournament calendar. Learn other fun ways of playing laser tag sport.