Booking a party
- A $100 deposit is required to secure your booking for our birthday party packages. The $100 deposit needs to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to date booked.
- Deposits are non-refundable if late cancellations are made (inside 2 weeks of party date) unless you are rescheduling the party for another date.
- A full single payment of the balance is to be made on the day of the party - we do not split the cost of the party.
- We do have EFTPOS facilities which include AMEX and Diners Club cards.
- Check our Party Extras page to add to your party experience. These can be added on the day too.
- We will call you two or three days prior to the party to confirm details.
- Any damage to equipment must be paid for by the hosting party.
- Food fights, excessive food spilled on floor/walls etc any other unruly behaviour will incur an extra cleaning fee.
- At the end of the party we ask rubbish is placed in the rubbish bins provided.
- Personal belongings in the room or tables are to be removed for the staff to prepare for the next party.
- At least one parent of the birthday child is to remain at the centre for the duration of the party.
- One parent/guardian of the birthday child plays free of charge.
- Other parents and guests can join the game at a cost of $6.00 per person per laser tag or arcade activity.
We offer fridge and freezer facilities for cakes and ice-cream cakes. Zone Laser Tag has no facilities to heat any food, drinks or baby bottles etc.
Refer to our COVID plan and restrictions.
Refer to our Laser tag playing rules
How your party will run – timetable example for a 1.00pm start
|Prior to 1.00pm||On arrival, come to the counter and we will show you to your party room. Your party host will gather party guests for the briefing of the game.|
|1:00 - 1:20||Arrival of guests and Briefing of party/activities|
|1:20 - 1:40||1st activity commences|
|While the guests are playing their activity, we will set up with party food (if catered by us).|
|1:40 - 2.00||Guests sitting at table for food and drinks|
|2:00 - 2.20||2nd Activity commences|
|While guests play their second activity, we set up for the cake presentation.|
|2:20 - 2.40||Birthday song, cake cut, then served. Lolly bags handed out upon request.|
|2:45||Completion of party in the room. If there is a third activity, guests will commence that activity.|
|Zone Laser Tag Albury requests that all guests gather their personal belongings and vacate from the party room to allow us to begin setting up for the next party. You are most welcome to stay in the venue to continue your fun.|
|Party host commences cleaning the room.|